24 Life-Changing Ways To Store Your Beauty Products
Even a small amount of makeup can make your bathroom or vanity look messy and cluttered. Here are 24 unconventional ways to organize your beauty products using things you probably already own. Who knew a mini loaf pan could be so useful?
By Brooke Shunatona
1. Use a spice rack as a shelf for your perfume bottles.
2. Display pretty fragrances on top of a cake stand.
3. Arrange your everydaybeauty productson a revolving spice rack to save space.
4. Toss yourmakeup brushesin a slim sunglasses case when traveling so you won't lose them.
5. Store liner pencils,mascara, or brushes in an old pencil box.
6. Fill a flower vase with coffee beans or beads, and stick your brushes inside for easy access.
7. Separate your products by category inside of a kitchen utensil tray to organize your makeup drawer.
8. Store yourhot toolsinside of a decorative magazine holder.
9. Hang your hot tools on adhesive hooks inside of a cabinet door.
10. Use the pouches on a hanging shoe organizer to store largerhair products.
11. Save space by stacking hairspray bottles on a wine rack.